[GRASSGUI] GEM wizard in wxPython

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon May 21 06:44:20 EDT 2007

Hi,

basically, there are two possibilities: Use standard python packages or
using CLI commands. In current wxGRASS gui, commands are used, to avoid
new dependences. So, I would vote for some "wget+parsing" sollution.

For example, how to create wizard using wxpython, see wizard example in
wxpython demo
(http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/wxpython/wxPython-demo-2.8.4.0.tar.bz2)

I put together nearly-working new location wizard, if you will be able
to follow the code.

Jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky