[GRASS-PSC] Request: CVS Write Access to Serena Pallecchi

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 04:42:10 EST 2006

Markus Neteler wrote:
> after adoption of the legal document I would like to bring up
> this issue again.

Hi.

I find it hard to vote +/- on giving access to someone I don't "know" at
all, but a cursory look at some of Serena's r.li modules shows them to
be fairly clean; otherwise the only info I have to go on is Markus's
word (which is good enough for me). For minor issues I don't mind
allowing folks to "learn on the job" -- as long as edits to the core
libraries and build system are few and get well reviewed/announced.

+1 for giving CVS access to Serena.

Hamish

ps-
* raster/r.li/r.li.richness/richness.c has many spurious '\r's.
* some r.li modules need man pages
* some r.li modules still use capital letters in their name & are too long