[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: [GRASSweb-list] GRASS GIS and Apple's Mac Products Guide

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Thu Nov 2 09:33:06 EST 2006

Well, GRASS is definitely "Universal", but I don't know if we care
whether Apple's logo is applied or not.  I suppose it can't hurt to
be included in promotional material.  But I don't know if there's
anything in the license that is involved that we might care about - I
started reading it but licensing legalese is pretty high on my
personal boredom list.

And then there's the question of who could sign the license
agreement.  Maybe after becoming full members of OSGEO this would be
easier?

Read on if interested...

Cheers,
Scott