[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: [GRASSweb-list] GRASS GIS and Apple's Mac Products Guide

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Nov 2 09:42:47 EST 2006

This could be nice promotion, as GRASS is THE leading GIS for Mac (since
MapInfo and ESRI pulled out of the Mac and Unix Market just as OS X came on
line). But I too don't know what kind of legal/bureaucratic hoops need to be
jumped through for this.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University