[GRASS-PSC] adding r.li to GRASS

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 10:00:51 EST 2006

Paolo, Serena,

I have now submitted your latest version to CVS in
raster/r.li/ to simplify the further development.

A few remaining things should be done soon:
- add relevant references
- change AUTHORS as indicated by you (offlist, see below)
- fix static local r.li.daemon library "libr_li.a" to dynamic
 (see raster/simwe/simlib/ how to do that)
- fix "clean" target in r.li.daemon (ipc binary and library)

So far I didn't add r.li yet to raster/Makefile .

We should also discuss CVS write access for the future r.li
development.

Thanks again for the r.li development
and congrats!

Markus