[GRASS-PSC] adding r.li to GRASS

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Nov 6 10:17:53 EST 2006

Once this is all done, we need to decide if it should replace r.le in the
menu, and if so what are the specific modules that need to be run. Also,
does this **require** an interactive xterm like parts of r.le?

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213