[GRASS-PSC] Re: [GRASS-dev] FWD Re: [Gdal-dev] GDAL on koders.com

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 00:57:11 EST 2006

Helena Mitasova wrote:
> aren't there any special conditions that the code should fulfill
> before being placed there?

"By submitting this form, I certify that to the best of my knowledge
this project and/or the repository on which it resides does not contain
any proprietary or other source code which is not intended to be
accessed by internet users for free and without restriction."

"Copyright Information
This website and all its contents Copyright 2005, Koders Inc.
All Rights Reserved."

beyond that it is very light on legal details AFAICT beyond claiming no
control or responsibility to what it "links" to (indexes would be better
word for what it does).

http://www.koders.com/info.aspx?c=company/termsofservice
http://www.koders.com/info.aspx?c=company/privacy

Hamish