[GRASS-PSC] Re: [GRASS-dev] FWD Re: [Gdal-dev] GDAL on koders.com

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Nov 16 02:29:26 EST 2006

This copyright statement was preventing me from already uploading
it some time ago: "all its contents Copyright ..."
I don't know if they intentially wrote it but of course a
copyright transfer doesn't happen like that. So I don't know
- if this legally holds true in any case
- if GPL'ed code is affected

The other GIS projects do not seem to see a problem
apparently.

Markus