[GRASS-PSC] Incubation progress, open issues in Wiki

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Wed May 30 07:52:08 EDT 2007

Hello,
I wanted to send a friendly reminder of the open issues in the Wiki at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/GRASS_Incubation_Progress#Open_Issues

I have received two emails and some comments through the Wiki and removed those resolved issues but as far as I can see since then activity seems to have stopped again. I don't know, maybe it falls into tasks to be addressed by the PSC to get the process going again by requesting help from the list or something?! I do not want to be a pain but there is not much left to be ready for graduation so we should just get it done.

I will use the weekend to go through ./grass6/vector/* and list the last chunk of files (if any) that need patching. I believe that most open issues can be resolved by just a few lines with GNU reference and authors to the header. I already pondered whether I should request for CVS commit access but then again I am supposed to be a neutral mentor and not to mess with your internals.

Please let me know if I can do anything. All I probably can do is some jostling.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

PS:
I just saw that as I wrote this email Markus has done some more, thanks a lot!