[GRASS-PSC] Incubation progress, open issues in Wiki

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu May 31 11:56:38 EDT 2007

Arnulf,

As far as I could see, the icon issue is the only one left that I would be
dealing with (though I may have missed something again).

The README for icons indicates that they were created by Cedrick Shock and
me within the GRASS development team environment. What else would you like
to see in this file to make it OK? None are licensed. Should we add a
copyright claim?

Michael