[GRASS-PSC] Re: [GRASS-dev] GRASS 7 Migration from CVS to SVN

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Mon Oct 1 14:21:42 EDT 2007

Hello Markus,

"Markus Neteler" <neteler.osgeo at gmail.com>, [20070928-20:45:42]:

> On 9/28/07, Maciej Sieczka <tutey at o2.pl> wrote:
> > Markus Neteler wrote:

> > > Currently I don't know who is admin (AFAIK Maciej, anyone else?).
> >
> > Yes, bernhard is backing me up :) [1]. If you want me to
> > turn something on or enable admin rights for a certain
> > GForge GRASS member drop me a line. I haven't investigated
> > GForge capabilities in regard to SVN server (and I
> > completely don't know if it's able to integrate with the
> > tracker) but I mentioned it [2].
> >
> > [1]http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Tracking#How_it_works
> > [2]http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Tracking#GForge:_beyond_the_trackers
>
> Perhaps features could be linked with examples to the Wiki page:
> http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/SVN_hosting
> ?
>
> Stephan Holl had added
> "* GForge includes different SCMs, like CVS, SVN, Mercurial, ..."
> but I don't know how it looks like. Example URLs welcome.

Is it that what you want? Browse arround and see the integration of
viewCVS/SVN into geforge.

This is currently not enabled for GRASS IIRC.

Best

	Stephan
--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998