[GRASS-PSC] Incubation progress, open issues in Wiki

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Tue Sep 4 02:57:39 EDT 2007

Hello,
I wanted to send a friendly reminder of the open issues in the Wiki at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/GRASS_Incubation_Progress#Open_Issues

As far as I can see activity wrt to the incubation process has stopped altogether, there have been no edits in the Wiki for 3 months. I have to report to the Incubation Committee in my function as mentor and they will again ask why incubation has stopped. What shall I tell them?

I did hope that we might get GRASS through before FOSS4G. Any chance? There is really not much left to do.

Best regards,
Arnulf.