[GRASS-PSC] Incubation progress, open issues in Wiki

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Sep 4 04:05:51 EDT 2007

Hi Arnulf,

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 08:57:39AM +0200, Arnulf Christl wrote:
> Hello,
> I wanted to send a friendly reminder of the open issues in the Wiki at:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/GRASS_Incubation_Progress#Open_Issues
>
> As far as I can see activity wrt to the incubation process has stopped
> altogether, there have been no edits in the Wiki for 3 months. I have to
> report to the Incubation Committee in my function as mentor and they will
> again ask why incubation has stopped. What shall I tell them?

that it didn't stop :) Indeed, we didn't update the Wiki as we
should. But currently we are replacing remaining "Numerical Receipes in C"
code with new functions.

Some file headers may need update, too, as above page indicates.

> I did hope that we might get GRASS through before FOSS4G. Any chance? There
> is really not much left to do.

That would be an excellent milestone.

Markus

> Best regards, Arnulf.

Markus Neteler  <neteler itc it>  http://mpa.itc.it/markus/
FBK-irst -  Centro per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica