[GRASS-PSC] Re: [GRASS-dev] GRASS 7 Migration from CVS to SVN

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Sep 27 06:16:44 EDT 2007

Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote on 09/27/2007 10:37 AM:
>> http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/SVN_hosting
>>

> this list apparenly is driven by the wish to go to osgeo.
> The contras against GForge are basicall contras against the bug tracker
> and I fail to see a neutral judgement.

It would be nice (and note, it is a Wiki), to add more about GForge to
make it
neutral. Please contribute since you will know GForge way better than
me/Martin
or others. The functionality which is desired I could not find,
especially the
SVN-GForge integration. Maybe there is a plugin or extension which we don't
know and which would make things possible.

> It seems, a decision was made before argument collection.

So far no decision was made.
We can only decide once we have a complete comparison. If you say that it
is incomplete, please add the missing bits.

Best regards