[GRASS-PSC] grass-addons access for Martin Pavlovsky (Summer of Code student)

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Sat Jun 7 15:32:23 EDT 2008

On 07.06.2008 15:08, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Unfortunately we would need to add all GRASS developers again to
> group=grass_addons :( Or you just bother those indicated above to
> insert people in grass_addons to avoid too much overhead.

I don't mind giving access to grass_addons to people as soon as I see
them accepting RFC 2, as long as you all are ok with me doing it, I'll
keep my eyes open for requests.

> Martin Pavlovsky (midinastasurazz) I have added now. Please notify
> him if he isn't reading this list.

Hmm I wonder where I missed his email indicating that he agrees to RFC
2, I sort of was waiting to hear from him.

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>