[GRASS-PSC] grass-addons access for Martin Pavlovsky (Summer of Code student)

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Jun 8 12:43:19 EDT 2008

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 9:32 PM, Wolf Bergenheim
<wolf+grass at bergenheim.net> wrote:
> On 07.06.2008 15:08, Markus Neteler wrote:
>>
>> Unfortunately we would need to add all GRASS developers again to
>> group=grass_addons :( Or you just bother those indicated above to
>> insert people in grass_addons to avoid too much overhead.
>
> I don't mind giving access to grass_addons to people as soon as I see them
> accepting RFC 2, as long as you all are ok with me doing it, I'll keep my
> eyes open for requests.

Sure - but I guess I was somewhat unclear. Certainly the "workload" to add
a person after RFC2 acceptance is very low.
I mean: the overhead here is that we replicate access and have to keep
to LDAP directories in sync.
However, during the last 8 years of CVS/SVN I/we never removed a granted
access - a good sign!

>> Martin Pavlovsky (midinastasurazz) I have added now. Please notify
>> him if he isn't reading this list.
>
> Hmm I wonder where I missed his email indicating that he agrees to RFC 2, I
> sort of was waiting to hear from him.

I think I have seen that...