R: R: [GRASS-PSC] SVN Write Access Request

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Thu May 15 05:52:23 EDT 2008

I read and accepted the terms of the RFC 2 document published here: http://download.osgeo.org/grass/grass6_progman/rfc/rfc2_psc.html

> simple curiosity: where do you expect your initial WinGRASS commits to be? In a dir in the source code like macosx/ and debian/, or in the grass-web grass63/binary/mswin/ area, or ..?

1) grass-web/trunk/grass63/binary/mswindows/native

to maintain the published release documentation

2) branches/develbranch_6/win32

the folder where i put all the scripts and files needed to prepare the release installer (as an exe file).
Just few questions: all the files (dos batch scripts, the NSIS script, icons and documents) are made by me, with the exception of:

2.1) the bmp files (4) for the installer GUI, taken from the standard library of NSIS (that is OS, obviously)
2.2) a small part of the installer, a function to let replace parts of strings; I just copied and pasted it, maintaining the header, where is clear the line ";Written by [author]"

does it match the RFC 2?

Marco

"The request has to be send to the GRASS-PSC mailing list, stating that RFC2 was read and accepted."
  http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute

"read and ..."  ?

simple curiosity: where do you expect your initial WinGRASS commits to be? In a dir in the source code like macosx/ and debian/, or in the grass-web grass63/binary/mswin/ area, or ..?

Hamish