[GRASS-PSC] v.krige moved to trunk and devbr6 - SVN access request

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 07:40:59 EST 2009

Hello all,

I'd like to ask for extension of write access to main SVN repository, as
v.krige is now part of trunk and develbranch_6. The module, developed
during Summer of Code 2009, needs important improvements, as the one
proposed by Glynn [0] and others listed in the module's wiki page [1].

I've agreed with Martin that until the decision of PSC I'll continue
development by sending him patches.

I have read and abide by the legal aspects of code contributions as
detailed in RFC2. My OSGeo ID is aghisla.

All the best and merry Christmas!

Anne

[0] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2009-December/047658.htm
[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/V.krige_GSoC_2009#Bulletin_Board