[GRASS-PSC] GRASS GIS Community Sprint 2011 in Prague - A Success!

Soeren Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 6 16:59:27 EDT 2011

Hi Yann,

>> I would like to know what happen(ed/s) to some of the things noted in
> [snip]
>> 2 - Discussion and implementation time frame of temporal GIS
>> capabilities in GRASS
>
> I will start to implement such feature in GRASS GIS 7, but before i
> start to code i will provide a detailed description of the approach we
> discussed at the sprint and an implementation time line. So we can
> discuss this approach on the list too. My plan is to start in two
> weeks, so the description will be available next week.

It needed a bit longer but finally i have created a document
summarizing the ideas and implementation details discussed at the
community sprint:

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Grass7/TemporalExtension

This is just a draft summary which should be the base for further discussion.

Best regards
Soeren