[GRASS-PSC] GRASS GIS Community Sprint 2011 in Prague - A Success!

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Thu Jul 7 06:19:44 EDT 2011

Hello,
first of all let me say I'm really happy that the sprint code was a
great success.
Unfortunately i couldn't attend... :-(

Regarding time support in grass: this would be a really great enhancement...
I will participate in the discussion, and hopefully if I have time also
in developement, whenever it is needed..

I would finally like to thank you all for the great work you did!

Maxi