[GRASS-PSC] FW: GRASS import from / export to MaxEnt

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Wed Jul 27 01:29:08 EDT 2011

Dear all,

In order to do efficient species distribution modeling I use to combine GRASS and MaxEnt (see http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~schapire/maxent/). This is why I now have written a script for importing statistical result from MaxEnt into GRASS. I have a script for exporting from GRASS to MaxEnt as well, but this is not "cleaned" and documented yet.

If you think this could be interesting to include into the GRASS-Addons-SVN-repository, I would like to publish the script(s).

I read and accepted the RFC2 and my boss agreed on publishing the script(s) under the GPL >=2 license.

With best regards
Stefan