[GRASS-PSC] access to GRASS-SVN repository

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu May 26 12:59:46 EDT 2011

Hello,

my name is Luca Delucchi and I'd like have the write access to the
main GRASS-SVN repository. I ask this because I want contribute to the
GRASS project. I already developed some modules like r.li.pielou,
r.li.renyi, v.pack and v.unpack (in grass-addons for GRASS 7). I'm
also translating to Italian. All my changes were so far committed by
Markus Neteler that will also check my future commits.
I'll continue to respect the RFC2 that I read and accepted for the
GRASS-Addons access

--
regards
Luca