[GRASS-PSC] Vice PSC chair selection

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Dec 12 10:36:23 PST 2012

I think this is a very good idea.

Michael
______________________________
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www:  http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton

On Dec 12, 2012, at 10:52 AM, Massimiliano Cannata <massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch<mailto:massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch>> wrote:

Hi there
hope in Padova things will Howard smoothly and fast.

If she agree, I would propose Helena as vice for her knowledge of the grass community and leadership.
Maxi