[GRASS-PSC] Vice PSC chair selection

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 11:50:27 PST 2012

+1 I also was about to propose Helena.

cheers,

madi

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Michael Barton <Michael.Barton at asu.edu>wrote:

>  I think this is a very good idea.
>
>  Michael
>          ______________________________
> C. Michael Barton
> Director, Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
> Professor of Anthropology, School of Human Evolution & Social Change
> Arizona State University
> Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
> USA
>
>  voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
> fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
> www:  http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
> http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton
>
>  On Dec 12, 2012, at 10:52 AM, Massimiliano Cannata <
> massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch> wrote:
>
>  Hi there
> hope in Padova things will Howard smoothly and fast.
>
> If she agree, I would propose Helena as vice for her knowledge of the
> grass community and leadership.
> Maxi
> Il giorno 12/dic/2012 18:28, "Markus Neteler" <neteler at osgeo.org> ha
> scritto:
>
>> Dear PSC,
>>
>> let me propose to select a vice chair in case that I am unable to
>> respond for some time [1]. I would suggest to select a person
>> among us to keep it simple, i.e. the PSC members may agree
>> upon someone from us to act as Vice Chair.
>> Perhaps the decision should then be communicated to the
>> OSGeo board.
>>
>> Best
>> Markus
>>
>> [1] Currently in Padova awaiting a heart surgery next week, ops.

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

Institute for Environment and Sustainability (IES). Unit H03 – FRC
European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.