[GRASS-PSC] Invitation to donate for the GRASS GIS Community Sprint in February 2013

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Dec 28 06:50:11 PST 2012

Hi PSC,

as you know we are collecting donations for the upcoming Community
Sprint in Genova (please also advertise where you can!).

Due to my planned personal "outage" I should not remain to be
the contact email address in this period for donations.

Suggestion:
Since Luca Delucchi is managing the budget of the connected
Italian GFOSS meeting also happening at Genova, I would
suggest him to be the contact for donations. Martin Landa
is also supervising as usual the Community Sprint budget to
keep double eye control as before :)

If any PSC member prefers to be the contact, let me know. Otherwise
we'll change the email address here:
* http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Genova_2013
* http://grass.osgeo.org/donations/

Best