[GRASS-PSC] PSC management

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Mon May 28 10:23:24 PDT 2012

I'm interested in continue.
Even though I'm not a core developer I feel I have demonstrated a
substantial involvement in GRASS GIS (I) giving courses for engineers,
architects and professionals (II) conducting research in natural hazards
using grass (see foss4g presentations from Bangkok to Denver).
In any case if you think someone else is more appropriate I'm ready to make
a step back.

Maxi