[GRASS-PSC] PSC management

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed May 30 13:59:04 PDT 2012

This all sounds reasonable to me. Here is some editing of the clause you proposed. I gave a two week grace period, but you can eliminate it or extend it as seems best.

"PSC members are requested to confirm annually (via email to the PSC mailing list) their interest in continuing active involvement in the PSC. This confirmation of continuation of PSC membership should be sent to the Chair of the PSC by 1 June of each year. If a PSC member does not confirm his/her desire to continue on the PSC within two weeks of 1 June, that member will be replaced."

Michael