[GRASS-PSC] PSC management

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Wed May 30 13:11:29 PDT 2012

I agree with Markus that PSC should have members involved in all kinds
of contributions
and who have enough time to keep up with the new developments and discussions
about important issues.

I am still on the road (currently in Bratislava) and I should be back
to work in mid June.

I would like to confirm my interest to continue as member of PSC.

Helena

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 7:23 PM, Massimiliano Cannata
> <massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch> wrote:
>> I'm interested in continue.
>> Even though I'm not a core developer I feel I have demonstrated a
>> substantial involvement in GRASS GIS (I) giving courses for engineers,
>> architects and professionals (II) conducting research in natural hazards
>> using grass (see foss4g presentations from Bangkok to Denver).
>> In any case if you think someone else is more appropriate I'm ready to make
>> a step back.
>
> Please don't since all kinds of contributions are important, not only coding.
>
> Thanks also to Scott, Michael and Dylan for their replies.
> (Helena is on the road but was in Prague discussing this topic).
> Yann replied offlist to me that he is stepping back but also that he
> hopes to come back.
>
> Some members didn't answer yet:
> http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/PSC
>
> Best
> Markus

Helena Mitasova
Associate Professor
Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
North Carolina State University
1125 Jordan Hall
NCSU Box 8208
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208