[GRASS-PSC] PSC management

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed May 30 13:30:28 PDT 2012

I also agree. All of us have other lives and cannot contribute full time to GRASS. And our availability varies a lot over time. But it is the diversity of expertise and activities that makes this community successful.

Michael Barton
School of Human Evolution &Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

...Sent from my iPad