[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: Proposal: Merge grass-windows list into grass-user

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Mar 22 09:59:32 PDT 2013

Hi PSC,

please see my proposal below. The rationale is to avoid that messages
like this
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-windows/2013-March/002354.html

remain unanswered, see also below. Feedback in grass-windows was
all positive for the list merge. We can keep its archive as read-only.

Objections?

Markus