[GRASS-PSC] RFC3: New voting rules

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 04:48:04 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> PSC;
>
> since the voting discussion is scattered around in various email
> threads, I start a new one to separate it from ongoing motions. Please
> re-express your comments as answer to this email.
>
>   RFC3: PSC Voting Procedures
>   http://grass.osgeo.org/programming7/rfc3_psc.html

I fully support this proposal. My only concern raises about "business day"
definition. PSC members are from all over the world and it might happen to
be public holidays in some countries and working days in some else. I'd
propose to change this sentence:

"Proposals are available for review for at least four business days"

into:

"Proposals are available for review for at least seven days"

Would this be OK?

Thanks,
Madi

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.