[GRASS-PSC] Sponsoring program

Yann Chemin ychemin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 20:19:09 PDT 2014

I second MaDi for the "regularity rewards", we need long-term sponsors.

In Asia, there is this culture of Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum levels, it
applies to many things including event sponsorships. It can also be applied
to "regular" supporting sponsors for yearly donations. Without entering in
such Marketing system, We can localize several website areas for logos of
sponsors, and the real estate has a rental cost depending on where it is
located.

+epsilon

----