[GRASS-PSC] Proposal: Logo variant to include "GRASS GIS" as name

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Apr 9 08:42:29 PDT 2015

Markus,

I'm OK with whatever you'd like to do to continue improving the WIKI and web page. It keeps looking better and better. So thanks much.

Just for curiosity, why do you want all capital letters instead of the new GRASS 'brand' in lower case and the font we are using in the software?

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)