[GRASS-PSC] Proposal: Logo variant to include "GRASS GIS" as name

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Apr 9 09:07:22 PDT 2015

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 5:42 PM, Michael Barton <Michael.Barton at asu.edu> wrote:
> Markus,
>
> I'm OK with whatever you'd like to do to continue improving the WIKI and web page. It keeps looking better and better. So thanks much.
>
> Just for curiosity, why do you want all capital letters instead of the new GRASS 'brand' in lower case and the font we are using in the software?

As a matter of time: I needed it two days ago for a EU project
submission. Not to be used on the Web site for now, just for a
document. But I thought to involve the PSC since it could be done once
forever.

If the PSC prefers the new lower case, we may also prepare it like
this. But I have not the time to do it (nor for the upper case
version) in this period.