[GRASS-PSC] SVN write access request

Steven Pawley dr.stevenpawley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 22:49:25 PST 2015

Dear PSC,

My osgeo_id is “spawley” and I have read/accepted the RFC2 document. I
would like to request write access to the SVN add-on repository in order to
upload several modules that I have written for GRASS GIS 7 in python. In
short, the modules are:

r.vector.ruggedness - an adaptation of the Sappington et al. (2007) vector
ruggedness measure. This is different from the existing r.roughness.vector
module, and the Sappington et al. implementation is used in other
processing software, e.g. SAGA.

v.mrmr - a simple GUI to send attribute data to the minimum redundancy
maximum relevancy feature selection command line tool, which has to be
installed separately (a task that is easily performed on all major
platforms).

i.regression.match - an imagery mosaicking module using linear regression
matching between overlapping images, and it includes the ability to use a
valid pixels mask (e.g. the Landsat BQA).

r.terrain.texture - terrain surface texture morphometric of Iwahashi & Pike
(2007).

r.tri - the terrain ruggedness index of Riley et al. (1999), which can be
extended in the script to be calculated over 3x3 to 11x11 window sizes.

Also, are they any instructions for how to undertake a first upload to the
SVN add-ons directory?

Many thanks,

Dr. Steven Pawley
Alberta Geological Survey