[GRASS-PSC] SVN write access request

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Dec 12 04:17:28 PST 2015

Dear Steven,

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 7:49 AM, Steven Pawley
<dr.stevenpawley at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear PSC,
>
> My osgeo_id is “spawley” and I have read/accepted the RFC2 document. I would
> like to request write access to the SVN add-on repository in order to upload
> several modules that I have written for GRASS GIS 7 in python.

I have enabled your OSGeo ID.

> In short, the modules are:
>
> r.vector.ruggedness - an adaptation of the Sappington et al. (2007) vector
> ruggedness measure. This is different from the existing r.roughness.vector
> module, and the Sappington et al. implementation is used in other processing
> software, e.g. SAGA.
>
> v.mrmr - a simple GUI to send attribute data to the minimum redundancy
> maximum relevancy feature selection command line tool, which has to be
> installed separately (a task that is easily performed on all major
> platforms).
>
> i.regression.match - an imagery mosaicking module using linear regression
> matching between overlapping images, and it includes the ability to use a
> valid pixels mask (e.g. the Landsat BQA).
>
> r.terrain.texture - terrain surface texture morphometric of Iwahashi & Pike
> (2007).
>
> r.tri - the terrain ruggedness index of Riley et al. (1999), which can be
> extended in the script to be calculated over 3x3 to 11x11 window sizes.

Excellent and very interesting contributions!

Before submitting, if not already done please check your code against

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting
--> Submitting rules

> Also, are they any instructions for how to undertake a first upload to the
> SVN add-ons directory?

https://grass.osgeo.org/development/code-submission/
--> Development of Add-ons (extensions)

I have added a link to our small SVN guide at
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting#SubmittingcodetoSVN

Please let us know if the provided information is not sufficient. Or,
feel free to modify the trac wiki directly using your osgeo_id. In any
case, comments are appreciated.

Best,

Markus Neteler
GRASS GIS chair