[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: GRASS-Addons-SVN repository write access request

Giuseppe Amatulli giuseppe.amatulli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 07:40:17 PDT 2015

Hi Martin,
yes right should be in python, but as a first draft was easier to adapt the
same script that we use in the high-performace-computing for the massive
computation.
May be possible for now leave it in bash and allows the user to install it
by using g.extension ?
I was planing to translate in python during Christmas time and release the
second version in python

Thanks in advance
Best
Giuseppe

--
Giuseppe Amatulli, Ph.D.

Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Yale University.
Jetz Lab, OML Room 405

P.O. Box 208106
165 PROSPECT ST
New Haven, CT 06520-8106