[GRASS-PSC] GRASS-GIS PSC-2016, Voting

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Sat Aug 20 16:30:16 PDT 2016

I just realised the last Update didn't hit the grass-user and grass-dev
lists.  Copy-pasted below, as sent to the grass-psc list.

As well, the Helios voting system has been tested and worked flawless.
Tomorrow after 14:00 CET, eligible voters should receive an invitation
e-mail to *cast* their votes.

The number of candidates is 13, as seen in the list below.  Each voter
has the right to cast from 1 up to 9 votes.

If any delay it will be due to no-access to network and finalising some
last details (such as tidying the list of eligible voters, preparing the
invitation message and similar).

GRASS-GIS' CRO

* Nikos Alexandris <nik at nikosalexandris.net> [2016-08-16 14:32:35 +0200]:

>Final Update,
>
>the list of candidates consists of 6 ex-PSC members and 7 community
>members, developers and power-users as well.
>
>List of Candidates 2016
>
>[Community members]
>
>• Helmut Kurdnovsky
>• Peter Löwe
>• Yann Chemin
>• Micha Silver
>• Veronica Andreo
>• Anna Petrasova
>• Vaclav Petras
>
>[ex-PSC]
>
>• Michael Barton
>• Martin Landa
>• Moritz Lennert
>• Margherita Di Leo
>• Helena Mitasova
>• Markus Neteler
>
>As a reminder, the voting period will run from Sunday the 21st of
>August at 12:00 UTC up until Sunday the 28th of August.
>
>Eligible voters will receive an invitation per e-mail to access the
>election process set up using the https://vote.heliosvoting.org/ voting
>system.
>
>Best of success,
>GRASS-GIS' CRO

Nikos Alexandris | Remote Sensing & Geomatics
GPG Key Fingerprint 6F9D4506F3CA28380974D31A9053534B693C4FB3