[GRASS-PSC] SVN write access request - kuszinger

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Aug 5 05:41:07 PDT 2016

Robert,

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 8:40 PM, Robert Kuszinger <kuszinger at giscom.hu> wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> hereby I declare that I've read and accepted the "Legal aspects of code
> contributions (RFC2)" on 2016.08.04 as it has been found at URL
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/RFC/2_LegalAspectsOfCodeContributions.
>
> At the same time I request write access to my OSGEO userid named "kuszinger"
> to Addons SVN repository.
>
> Considering the preceding communication to the development group, mentors
> named in this request are Anna Petrasova or Vaclav Petras. Any third person
> recommended by the development team is also accepted to be in this role.

Welcome! I have created your account and updated your record in
"contributors_extra.csv".

In addition some hints:

Please, prior to submission, check your code against the rules defined
in the document Submitting (and its subsections):

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting
--> Submitting rules

This ensures a smooth integration into the standard GRASS code base
and avoids portability problems.

The "What's next" we addressed here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute#Thenwhat

Happy coding,