[GRASS-PSC] budget request

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 02:02:28 PST 2016

On 8 December 2016 at 00:08, Helena Mitasova <hmitaso at ncsu.edu> wrote:
> Dear PSC,

Dear All,

> OSGeo board is working on a 2017 budget and we ask every committee and every
> project
> to provide a budget request - in the past this was mostly for code sprints.
> There is no guarantie
> that the request will be fully funded (as OSGeo plans for a major,
> professional redesign of its website),
> but it would be good to know what the project needs are and I am sure that
> at least some
> funding will be possible.
>
> A simple request will be fine - e.g.
> $XXX for code sprint after FOSS4G Europe and $XXX for code sprint after
> FOSS4G Global in Boston.
> $XXX to print GRASS GIS flyers for upcoming conferences
>
> We need this info this week - perhaps we can decide tomorrow (Thursday)?

Sorry for the delay, for the GRASS Community Sprint Genova 2017 1.500€
could be useful according to the last meeting in Genova, the money
will be used to cover food and accomodation, if we want to cover also
travel expenses we need something more but we can find from private
companies...

--
ciao
Luca