[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo-Live metrics going public in next 9.5 release

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Feb 1 05:09:21 PST 2016

Hi all,

Looking at the GRASS metrics at OpenHub used for OSGeo-Live (see below),
I find it a pity that addons [1] is seperated from the main branches
[2]. Many new developers have been active recently, mostly coding addons.

Any reason for this separation ? Would it be possible to merge them ?

Moritz

[1] https://www.openhub.net/p/grass_gis_addons
[2] https://www.openhub.net/p/grass_gis