[GRASS-PSC] GRASS PSC elections in 2016

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Jun 3 03:36:34 PDT 2016

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 11:24 AM, Moritz Lennert
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
[...]
> I would announce the vote (and the procedure) via the mailing lists. That
> way completely inactive contributors might not be informed, but that sounds
> fine to me.

Yes, makes sense.

As time permits I'll draft an announcement and would like to receive
some proof reading support to avoid that I overlook something.

Still TODO: the number of slots to fill.
We have 3 current PSC members not standing for election and apparently
7 remaining/standing for election.

Do we want another how many being randomly selected? Or 3 is fine for
now and at the next round in 3 years randomly pick 50% or any other
mechanism?