[GRASS-PSC] GRASS PSC elections in 2016

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 10:57:56 PDT 2016

hi,

the 1/3 idea was good but IMHO difficult to put in practice because it is
not clear how to start it. moreover, I don't think that dissolving the
whole PSC would lead to a new one composed by only new members, there will
be for sure among the new elected some old members. Thus Im in favor of
dissolving it now. Perhaps old members could serve as "honorary members"
anyway, just to offer support in the event of a completely new team. Thank
you for pushing this forward Markus.

Best,
Margherita