[GRASS-PSC] GRASS PSC elections in 2016
neteler at osgeo.org
Sat May 14 08:34:48 PDT 2016
time has passed since the last elections in 2012. As the chair of the
PSC I suggest that we renew part of the current PSC (see:
I suggest the following tentative schedule:
- May 2016: preannounce elections (see this email) and
- identify members who do not stand for election
- identify inactive members (here the Geoserver PSC has some useful rules 
- assign free'd up slots to election
- May 2016: officially announce PSC elections
- 16 June 2016, 12:00 UTC: nominations possible by community
- June 2016: elections (here it would be great use the technology of
the OSGeo charter member elections)
Here we have the problem to not have a charter membership.
- July 2016: PSC communicates the new members.
We need to solve the following issues:
- how to remove members from the PSC? (see  for inspiration)
- how to elect new members?
 https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/PSC/Election2016 (draft)
GRASS GIS PSC chair
More information about the grass-psc