[GRASS-PSC] GRASS PSC elections in 2016

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sat May 14 11:11:02 PDT 2016

Again, this sounds good to me. I thought GRASS IS a charter member of OSGEO. We were part of the initial formation of the organization.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)