[GRASS-PSC] Write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 07:28:35 PST 2017

Dear GRASS Project Steering Committee,

I regularly contribute examples and corrections to manual pages both in
core modules and add-ons. Just to make the procedure a bit more
straightforward, I'm requiring write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN
repository. As for a starting point, I plan to contribute examples for
r.modis.* and r.series.lwr in the short term, with the supervision of Luca
Delucchi and Markus Neteler.

I have read and accepted the legal aspects of code contributions (RFC2)

My osgeo_id is "Veroandreo".

Thanks in advance for considering my request,

Best,
Veronica Andreo