[GRASS-PSC] Write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Jan 22 13:20:13 PST 2017

Dear Vero,

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Veronica Andreo <veroandreo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear GRASS Project Steering Committee,
>
> I regularly contribute examples and corrections to manual pages both in core
> modules and add-ons. Just to make the procedure a bit more straightforward,
> I'm requiring write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository. As for a
> starting point, I plan to contribute examples for r.modis.* and r.series.lwr
> in the short term, with the supervision of Luca Delucchi and Markus Neteler.
>
> I have read and accepted the legal aspects of code contributions (RFC2)
>
> My osgeo_id is "Veroandreo".
>
> Thanks in advance for considering my request,
>
> Best,
> Veronica Andreo

your improvements directly in SVN will be a great help - welcome!
I have created your account and added your record in
"grass-addons/contributors.csv".

Also for you some hints: Please, prior to submission, check your code
and manual contributions against the rules defined in the document
Submitting (and its subsections):

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting
--> Submitting rules

This ensures a smooth integration into the standard GRASS code base
and avoids portability problems.

The "What's next" we addressed here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute#Thenwhat

Happy coding,