[GRASS-PSC] Write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository

Ondřej Pešek pesej.ondrek at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 14:43:17 PDT 2017

Dear GRASS,

I am working on SOS tools in GRASS GIS during the Google Summer of Code
project [1]. My mentor (Luca Delucchi) thinks that it should be nice to
upload final modules into official SVN AddOns repository.

I would like to create 5 modules to work with SOS data as you can see in
[1]. Thus I request the write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository.

I have read and accepted the legal aspects of code contributions (RFC2).

My osgeo_id is "pesekon2".

Many thanks for considering my request,

Kind regards,

Ondrej Pesek