[GRASS-PSC] Write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Jun 4 01:51:31 PDT 2017

Dear Ondřej,

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 11:43 PM, Ondřej Pešek <pesej.ondrek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear GRASS,
>
> I am working on SOS tools in GRASS GIS during the Google Summer of Code
> project [1]. My mentor (Luca Delucchi) thinks that it should be nice to
> upload final modules into official SVN AddOns repository.
>
> I would like to create 5 modules to work with SOS data as you can see in
> [1]. Thus I request the write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository.
>
> I have read and accepted the legal aspects of code contributions (RFC2).
>
> My osgeo_id is "pesekon2".

Welcome!

I have now created your account and added your record in
"grass-addons/contributors.csv" in r71162.

Here some hints: Please, prior to submission, check your code and
manual contributions against the rules defined in the document
Submitting (and its subsections):

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting
--> Submitting rules

This ensures a smooth integration into the standard GRASS code base
and avoids portability problems.

The "What's next" we addressed here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute#Thenwhat

Happy coding,