[GRASS-PSC] printing flyers for foss4g-eu and other events

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:50:39 PDT 2017

Hello PSC,

Given that we have a very nice flyer created by Vincent and translated
already to French, Italian and Spanish, I think it would be nice to have it
printed so we can take to upcoming FOSS4Gs.

In the beginning, I thought only of printing 200 of them (130 en, 30 fr, 20
es, 20 it or other combination) to take to European foss4g in Paris (in a
printing shop here in NL they charge 64 euros), but talking to Luca, he
suggested to print some more in an online shop (http://pixartprinting.it,
eg: 1000 en + 225 in other languages = 225 euros). In proportion, this
latter option is much cheaper and then we would have flyers to take to
different events.

What do you think?

best,
Vero

ps: translations in more languages would be welcome, as well... say,
German, for example :P